• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anybody poop after Humira?!!!

A silly Q here but i was wondering does anybody else poop after their humira shot? I take mine every Thursday night and am Guaranteed to be a bit crampy on Friday and have a big but normal BM at some point on Friday (usually morning!) its a little weird lol

My bowels are actually in much better control - crampiness, urgency - towards the end of my two week cycle than at the start. In fact, due to issues with urgency and cramping the day after my shot, I usually take my dose in the morning AFTER my normal routine of two to three visits to the bathroom.

I do notice a difference. Friday night I take my shot and within 24 hours later I have a bowel movement that is the most formed and normal, then as the week goes on, it gets looser and less formed.