Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Anybody poop after Humira?!!!

09-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #1
Apollo_

My Support Groups:
Anybody poop after Humira?!!!

A silly Q here but i was wondering does anybody else poop after their humira shot? I take mine every Thursday night and am Guaranteed to be a bit crampy on Friday and have a big but normal BM at some point on Friday (usually morning!) its a little weird lol
10-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #2
Poop2Much

My Support Groups:
My bowels are actually in much better control - crampiness, urgency - towards the end of my two week cycle than at the start. In fact, due to issues with urgency and cramping the day after my shot, I usually take my dose in the morning AFTER my normal routine of two to three visits to the bathroom.
10-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #3
Lam123

I do notice a difference. Friday night I take my shot and within 24 hours later I have a bowel movement that is the most formed and normal, then as the week goes on, it gets looser and less formed.
Humira weekly
- multi vitamin and vitamin D
- B12 shots monthly
Mother of one beautiful boy and a puppy! 👪🐶Happily married to an amazing and patient man, that I call my best friend❤️I'm just living life one day at a time and trying to figure out this crazy disease! 🍀🌞⭐️

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Anybody poop after Humira?!!!