• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

A Tired Hello.

Hey, I'm Harpy.

I as diagnosed with Crohn's disease a few years ago, and am currently in an uneasy remission. I signed up to talk with other people who have the same issues and in hopes of finding a solution to my troubles as well as for the support of the community.

I'm an artist and currently unemployed, I've not been able to find a job since my diagnosis. My immediate family has swung from uneasy admission of my illness to complete denial of it at times, but I do have supportive friends and an understanding partner.

scottsma

Hello Harpy and a warm welcome to you.

I'm glad you have a supportive partner and friends.It makes a huge difference.A lot of people don't have that, and find things even more difficult than they already are.
I hope you stay in remission for a VERY long time.Best wishes.

David

Co-Founder
Greetings and welcome to the community. I'm glad you found your way here.

I'm sorry your family isn't as supportive as they could be, that must be tough :(

When you say an, "Uneasy remission" what does that mean? And what is your current treatment plan?

All my best to you.