• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

WoW!! It's been a year!

Hi All! I can't believe it's been 1 year and 2 mths since my surgery. I've forgotten how awesome this forum is. It's been almost a yr since I've last posted. A little update on my new life with Ginny (my stoma). It's been absolutely amazing. I no longer suffer from pain or have sudden urgencies in the most embarrassing places. Lol . I can go out with my friends on long trips no problems and swim and run and exercise. Needless to say this surgery has been the best thing that can ever happen to me. I guess that's why I haven't been on bc I've been so busy enjoying my life bk. But that is no excuse. The forum was kind enough to wish me a Happy Birthday and I have to remember I was once lost scared and terrified of the upcoming operation. I'd love to pop in every now and then and help the next person that may be in the same boat I was in not too long ago.
Hope everyone is doing well. The few that did help me through my time in need. I thank you all so very much!!

I'm so glad to hear that things have been going well since your surgery! It's awesome that you've been feeling great!

Yes. I will definitely like to help if I could. This forum helped me in so many ways. I'd like to be a part of that if I could. Thanks! :)

dave13

Forum Monitor
Yes. I will definitely like to help if I could. This forum helped me in so many ways. I'd like to be a part of that if I could. Thanks! :)
Helping each other is what the Forum is all about. We each have our story.I like that so many people come on here looking for information and support and end up helping others find information and give support,without even realizing it sometimes!