Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Starting Humira- is there a time of day/week thats better for injections?

12-02-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
aideen33

My Support Groups:
Starting Humira- is there a time of day/week thats better for injections?

Should I do the injection on a day that im going to be home rather than working (I assume so)

Does it make a difference in your experience if i do the injection morning/afternoon/night?
Dx'ed (June '14) Crohn's colitis w/ possible small bowel involvement, Pyloric Stenosis. Asthma, Multiple allergies, pre-diabetic, unexplained tachycardia, hypertension, restless leg, and pos. ANA, waiting for rheum. referral for possible lupus
Meds: Azathioprine, Methyprednisolone, metoprolol ER, Lomotil, Tramadol, Protonix, flexeril, ropinirole, farxiga, vits D, b12, biotin, fish oil, glucosamine
12-02-2014, 04:34 PM   #2
theOcean

My Support Groups:
Yeah, try and make it on a day where you're usually home/not busy. Time of day doesn't matter; just try and keep it consistent to the same day of week every time you inject. It's just really up to whatever your schedule is that day. As long as you're not off by a full day or longer you're fine.

Even if you do accidentally miss a day, just take it as soon as possible and then take your next injection on the normal day.
Unrelated Medication: 36mg Concerta, 75mg Pregabalin
Currently: In remission!

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Starting Humira- is there a time of day/week thats better for injections?