• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi I'm new to Humira?having severe neck pain

I started Humira 3 weeks ago . The first two weeks - loading doses I felt fine. Now I have a very stiff neck and shoulder and pain down my left arm .I'm also very tired and really nausous . I know everyones diffrent but has anyone had these side effects.Please share I don't know if this is normal or not :sign0085::sign0085::sign0085:

theOcean

I haven't had these symptoms, but definitely report them to your GI if you haven't already to see if it's the Humira or not! Because no, I don't think that's normal, but it's always difficult to tell what's being caused by medication and what's being caused by IBD. (Or some other autoimmune disorder, because we all seem to be lucky like that. :p)