• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Happy Update

Insurance finally figured out their stupidness and my doctor convinced them that yes she does indeed know what shes doing and yes indeed i did need humira

So my supplies will arrive just in time for me to stay on schedule for my shots Yay!

Never in my life did I anticipate being *happy* that i will be allowed to give myself a shot lol :dusty:

I am so hopeful. Doc has been of the opinion from the getgo that it was where we were headed with me, but we couldnt get insurance to cover at all until i had tried Imuran without effect. she thinks this might actually be the thing that gets me to some kind of remission so im keeping my fingers crossed

Grats!, I am sorry some people are fighting Insurance companies. I am blessed to work for one of the top 10 software companies in the country thus when I ordered Humira they didn't even blink. Other than contacting my Dr. for the prescription.