Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Can Any Of My Chroniacs Within The 5 Boroughs of NYC Help Me Out with a Job?

01-03-2015, 01:49 AM   #1
Amaze

My Support Groups:
Can Any Of My Chroniacs Within The 5 Boroughs of NYC Help Me Out with a Job?

I know this is a very random question and I doubt I will get help here but it is most definitely worth asking but is there anyone within the 5 boroughs that can help me get a good job. Not an ordinary job at a fast food joint but an actual good paying job. Crohns has got me denied by many careers due to not being able to pass the health portion of the hiring process. I can go into detail of what I have been denied from but it's just painful thinking about it

"A sad soul can kill you quicker, far quicker, than a germ."

-Are you looking for a new treatment option for your Crohn's disease? If so, I suggest you look into the ongoing clinical trial by Qu Biologics for their SSI treatment. Click here for more information or to help spread the word.
01-03-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
What do you mean health portion of hiring? They shouldn't be asking you any questions about your health or disability. It's against the law.
01-03-2015, 02:28 PM   #3
Amaze

My Support Groups:
They were government jobs
01-03-2015, 05:06 PM   #4
Jay Woodman

My Support Groups:
@Amaze Perhaps it may be more helpful if you expanded on background/qualifications. Ie. I have a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Computer Science, Diploma in Radio Broadcasting etc. Good Luck with Your Search : )
Grape Seed Extract
Vitamin C
Vitamin D - 5000 IU Daily
Omega 3 - 2 teaspoons NutraSea daily
Methotrexate
Remicade (+Hydrocortisone)

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Can Any Of My Chroniacs Within The 5 Boroughs of NYC Help Me Out with a Job?