• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Persistent mild pain in abdomen (right side) and back since 1 year. GI unable to diagnose

Hello,
I got blunt abdominal trauma 1 year back. Due to severe pain that time i took NSAID (voveron sr 100) bid. and Antibiotic mox 500 and Milixim o (cefixime 200 + ofloxacin 200) bid for 1 month and applied hot water bag.
But i am still suffering from mild pain and heaviness in right abdomen and also in lower back ( right flank) with stabbing pain since that time. Pain is mild (not severe) but make me feel severly uncomfortable.
I am also suffering from bloating, excessive flatulence (gas)and severe abdominal discomfort.
3 months back i have done CT Scan (Whole Abdomen) result shows " mild thickening of terminal ileum with few mesenteric nodes" Findings are inflammatory in nature and do not support KOCH.
I have also done colonoscopy result are normal.
My GI is unable to diagnose till now.
Please help me.
Waiting for your valuable advice.

Last edited:
Hello akram. Welcome to the forum. Did your GI plans to do any more tests? Are you in any kind of medicine? I will suggest going back to your GI and keep looking for answers. Please let us know how it goes. Sending support your way.

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
With the lower flank pain, I would also make sure you have your kidneys checked. Are you male or female? Why were you on antibiotics?