Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Imuran/Azathioprine/6-MP » Liver enzymes elevated; liver tenderness

01-25-2015, 07:55 AM   #1
fewdalord

My Support Groups:
Liver enzymes elevated; liver tenderness

I'm on 150mg imuran. have been for 2 months. liver enzymes are off. probably from imuran. out of abundance of caution doc ordered ultrasound. in the meantimeI was curious if anyone here when you had elevated liver enzymes did you have tenderness/pain when your doc or you pushed down on your liver? thanks
01-26-2015, 10:59 PM   #2
InkyStinky

My Support Groups:
Awhile back my ALT AST (haha, wiki auto tag! that's part of the liver function panel, not a skin tag) were high, but I don't remember any pain. Not really sure if my GI at that time even pushed on my liver... he wasn't very proactive. Just kept repeating the Liver Panel every 3 months until things went back to normal "on their own".

When is your ultrasound? Hope everything turns out ok for you!

Ethel: “So, is everything okey-dokey?” Lucy: “No, it’s inky-stinky” ~ I Love Lucy

-Are you looking for a new treatment option for your Crohn's disease? If so, I suggest you look into the ongoing clinical trial by Qu Biologics for their SSI treatment. Click here for more information or to help spread the word.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Imuran/Azathioprine/6-MP » Liver enzymes elevated; liver tenderness