• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Severe Crohn's & Dizziness

I have severe Crohn's and use Humira 40 mg Pen weekly. The last few weeks I have experienced dizziness and I mean DIZZINESS. It normally subsides mid-day. I'm trying to figure out if this is associated with a flare-up or not. In the past my flare-ups were associated with optical migraines. I'm stumped.

I recently had blood tests done and all appeared normal. Had all aspects of blood done. Nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks for the heads up though.

Hi and welcome.
Any new symptoms should always be reported to your doctors.
how long have you been on Humira? Any other known side effects form it?

So here's my shot at it.:ysmile:
Do you have sinus or ear problems?
I get bad dizziness when I have sinus or ear infections?

Been on Humira for four years. From once a month to twice a month now weekly. No side effects. No sinus or ear infections. I think I may have been dehydrated too. I switched my times for taking other drugs ie. Dexilant, Entocort to before bedtime in lieu of taking in the morning. These steps seemed to have relieved most of the dizziness.

P.S.; MD has been notified.

That's so good to hear. I hope your back to normal soon.

On a side note, Grace and I love your gray cat and Grotbags we love yours as well.:ybiggrin:
We have two very special and beloved cats. They sure know how to take over our hearts, don't they.;)