• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

HELP....going to Miami and am on imuran

So I'm 23 y.o. female with crohns...diagnosed in december of 13' and was put on prednisone and imuran than once the imuran was in my system for two months I weaned off steroids and have just been taking imuran. I feel great! no side effects and I am told my crohns is in remission. About a month ago I went to a tanning bed (Im italian and have never had problems before whatsoever). and thought I had an allergic reaction to my new lotion because I had this pins and needle intense itching in my legs for two days...went again last week with no lotion for 3 minutes and it happened again! Now my friends and I are going to Miami Monday for our last college spring break and I am having a panic attack thinking I am going to be miserable and itchy the whole time. benadryl is the only thing that "works" because it makes me sleep it off...I dont want to sleep the whole time in Miami and am planning on using spf50. what do i do?!