• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Story FaithNPrayer

Hello All,

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I have had crohns disease now for 15 years. I was diagnosed at 12 and I am now 27. It has not been an easy battle for me but I believe I am a stronger person because of everything I have experienced. I am a single mother of a 7 year old girl and she always helps me when my crohns flares. I am actually having a chronic flare up now since the beginning of August ugh... I have been on all sorts of medications and quite frankly I am tired of all of them. Been searching some natural remedies lately; have had some good luck and some not so good but at this point in my life I am willing to try anything once. Anyways, if anyone has any questions for me, please feel free.
:)