• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Oh man not again!

Damn, I am so pissed. It is past four in the morning and I still cannot sleep. I feel like hitting myself with a bat. It all started out with me trying tp write a song and that was at 11. Now I have only gotten six lines from all of these hours of no sleep. I wonder if there is a medicine for insomniacs. Now my eyes are trying to close but once I turn off my light I will be wide awake. Oh man I should just take like a super version of Benadryll to actually sleep because my body is immune to the sleeping affects of it.

Just a quick early morning rant, I hope everyone else has gotten a good nights sleep. Good night.

E

ElaineH

Aww Jeff sorry to hear that! I go through periods when I cant sleep either, no matter how tired I am, and I know how miserable it feels!

Hope you manage to get a better sleep tonight xx

J

jojo_bunny

Aww Jeff, sorry to hear about your night.

I'm the opposite, I can't wake my self up in the morning. I could sleep on a barbed wire fence. LOL

Maybe we should swap symptoms for a few nights???

D

DannyB

Take it easy Jeff dude, all the best with gettin some Zzzz's in the near future. Maybe you should go for a walk around Connecticut or sommit crazy like shoot some b.ball and wake the neighbours up or do doughnuts in the car in an empty carpark!

Just a thought.

That would be so much fun doing doughnuts in a parkinglot if I had my license. I just started drivers ed yesterday and can I tell youhow boring that is. It is so weird I can fall asleep anywhere during the day but at night I just wake up for some reason. Maybe a run with the wolves would help me sleep.

Thanks for the support