Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Oh man not again!

07-18-2006, 03:23 AM   #1
Jeff D.

Oh man not again!

Damn, I am so pissed. It is past four in the morning and I still cannot sleep. I feel like hitting myself with a bat. It all started out with me trying tp write a song and that was at 11. Now I have only gotten six lines from all of these hours of no sleep. I wonder if there is a medicine for insomniacs. Now my eyes are trying to close but once I turn off my light I will be wide awake. Oh man I should just take like a super version of Benadryll to actually sleep because my body is immune to the sleeping affects of it.

Just a quick early morning rant, I hope everyone else has gotten a good nights sleep. Good night.
07-19-2006, 04:52 AM   #2
ElaineH

Aww Jeff sorry to hear that! I go through periods when I cant sleep either, no matter how tired I am, and I know how miserable it feels!

Hope you manage to get a better sleep tonight xx
07-19-2006, 06:56 AM   #3
jojo_bunny

Aww Jeff, sorry to hear about your night.

I'm the opposite, I can't wake my self up in the morning. I could sleep on a barbed wire fence. LOL

Maybe we should swap symptoms for a few nights???
07-19-2006, 08:12 AM   #4
DannyB

Take it easy Jeff dude, all the best with gettin some Zzzz's in the near future. Maybe you should go for a walk around Connecticut or sommit crazy like shoot some b.ball and wake the neighbours up or do doughnuts in the car in an empty carpark!

Just a thought.
07-19-2006, 08:15 PM   #5
Jeff D.

That would be so much fun doing doughnuts in a parkinglot if I had my license. I just started drivers ed yesterday and can I tell youhow boring that is. It is so weird I can fall asleep anywhere during the day but at night I just wake up for some reason. Maybe a run with the wolves would help me sleep.

Thanks for the support

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Oh man not again!