Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » First dose of Humira today

05-26-2015, 06:19 PM   #1
hedge

My Support Groups:
First dose of Humira today

I was expecting much worse.

I wouldn't suggest poking yourself in the leg

I am tired/exhausted like after a dose of Remicade. I hope that this goes away after I sleep well tonight.

I'll update here if anything changes.
05-29-2015, 08:25 PM   #2
Pilgrim

My Support Groups:
The fatigue was very bad for my daughter through the loading doses and then got better with each set of injections. Now at month 5 or so she can have the injection in the morning and go on with her day like nothing happened. I hope it improves as well for you. Give it some time.
05-29-2015, 11:20 PM   #3
hedge

My Support Groups:
Everything has gotten better since Tuesday. The combination of the Humira and my other medication that I just started taking (the name escapes me right now) leaves me with an upset stomach, but i just fight through it.
06-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #4
hedge

My Support Groups:
Still upset stomach daily, don't really want to eat ever. No other signs of a flare. I might ask for something to help
06-06-2015, 07:24 PM   #5
Pilgrim

My Support Groups:
Still upset stomach daily, don't really want to eat ever. No other signs of a flare. I might ask for something to help
Is it Methotrexate? That can cause nausea. Good idea to ask for something to help. You need to eat to keep your strength.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » First dose of Humira today