• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Surgery...'Best' Surgeons..Med Centers....

Hello All,

I am relatively new to the forum. I am dealing with some complications and am essentially asking for opinions, references, etc regarding where the best med centers would be and perhaps some info or opinions on surgeons who are very experienced with IBD, abdominal surgery, Ileostomys, etc....I apologize if this question has been asked and answered someplace else on the forum boards, but would assist me greatly if some members can recommend where/who to see regarding surgical help for a complex situation. Thanx in advance, Anders

fuzzy butterfly

Hi Anders sorry its a little late but only just found your question. I'm from the UK so not really sure, but I've seen a lot about the Mayo clinics on sites I've looked at re medical stuff, as I'm a Crohn's sufferer and spend as lot of time looking stuff up lol. Hope this helps, check out mayo clinics on google,best of luck and if you think I could help you in any other way, just post back :)