• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Spoonninjas mom here

N

ninjasmom

spoonninjas mom here

hi all, this is spooninjas mom she thought it would be a good idea for me to come on here to learn more about her condition, she is always telling me things she learns on here and i think it sounds interesting, so she thought i could make an account to meet some of the people she has met on here and also gain information on how this disease really affects her. she does tell me how it feels but maybe reading on here will help me get a more in depth feeling for how she feels. and support for when she is flairing and i just dont know what to do. so i hope you all will except me and help me to understand what my daughter is going through.:)

SpoonNinja

Spoonie
hi mom! it is ttly a good idea for you to be here!! i think you will like it and learn a lot! XP so everyone on here i hope you all like my mom she is awesome! (most of the time lol)

hi mama spoonie!! welcome! i think its great that you decided to come check us out, hopefully youll enjoy learning and chatting with us all!
be prepared to laugh too, it tends to happen here. a lot :D

:welcome: ninjamom. I too think it's great that you're joining up to learn how to help and understand your daughters disease. Kudo's to you. :) Have fun, we all try to.

fenway1971

Sports Crohnie
Hi Ninja's mom!
This is a great forum. I joined a year ago and have found lots of good info about medication (side effects, etc. that GI's don't always explain), food and diet tips, as well as good old support and comraderie. It's a wealth of good info and fun.

hi and welcome :)

it looks like your account has been deleted, probably an error in our spam-clearing attempts. really sorry, but please could you re-register.. again, my apologies.

Welcome to the mad house. I promise we are not trying to ruin SpoonNinja's mind or plant evil thoughts in it...

Yeah right.

Dan

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Hi Spoonie's Mom -
A lot of times it seems that family members don't really understand how the Crohn's patient FEELS when they are flaring. During my last flare, my husband was getting frustrated with me being on the couch when dinner had to be made, laundry had to be done, and the dishwasher had to be emptied. I could see in his eyes he was getting tired of taking up the slack. I said to him "Imagine you have the flu, but it's for weeks at a time, and doesn't feel like it's ever going to go away." He finally understood how I felt.
Do you have any questions for us that we can answer for you??
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!
Hope you enjoy it here!
Its soo good of you to come on here so u can learn to understand Tabathe :)
I find that having people that understand you is the most reasuring thing :)
xxx