Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » New beginning

08-06-2015, 04:41 AM   #1
AlicePamela

New beginning

Hey, so I've been diagnosed for about 2 months now and I have experimented with different foods etc as well as some emotional rides. I have a blog, which originally focused on fashion and beauty, however now have incorporated health and lifestyle, primarily because of Crohns.

Please take a look at my first blog post about it, introducing my aim to keep a diary entry inspired blog as well as unique recipes.

http://www.alliepamela.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks, I am new and amateurish to this so I appreciate anything to improve upon on it.
08-06-2015, 08:57 AM   #2
scottsma

My Support Groups:
It's good you have a positive attitude.Welcome to the forum.
08-07-2015, 10:12 PM   #3
Forum Monitor

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy a long remission following your surgery. Have you started on any meds or are you planning on using only a restricted diet to attempt to prevent recurrence?

Best of luck!
Past treatments: prednisolone, azathioprine, budesonide, pentasa, EEN (oral and NG), elimination diet, SCD, whipworms, 6mp, Remicade, anti-MAP antibiotic therapy
Surgeries: small bowel resection and strictureplasties in 2001, 2005, 2009, 2014
08-08-2015, 09:54 AM   #4
AlicePamela

Hey! Thankyou

I'm focusing on a restricted diet as things are going well so far, though I have a follow up appointment next week and will discuss if i need medication.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » New beginning