• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Help needed

Hi all.

First time on here, looking for some help, I'm five months post surgery with an end ileostomy dur to crohns and intestinal tb. Things have been good after the initial settling in period, the problem I have is that because I'm so narrow there isn't a lot of space between my Stoma and belly button, so my flange goes over my belly button and as soon as I move around or bend I'm getting a void an the flange is coming in stuck the whole flange coming away from skin.

I can't use extra tape as I'm allergic, I've tried different bags, Welland, dasnsac and Hollister, the Hollister was the best, the flangecwad perfect and very sticky but the velcro pening kept coming undone!

I'm looking for a one piece soft convex drainable bag with a different shaped flange maybe diamond it butterfly that will be pass my belly button.

Any one have any suggestions.

Thanks for reading.

Hello. I don't have an answer for you but I want to welcome you. We have the Surgery forum and Stoma sub-forum. You may want to post your question there. I am sure some one will help.