Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » A place to talk Support Group

10-22-2015, 03:47 PM   #31
Christi

My Support Groups:
thanks cat maybe i should walk around a block or try the yoga. I will keep in touch on how everythings going and do appreciate your help. I just want get my head clear and this throughs thats going around in my head. Thank you for the support cat and ron. Yes ron i know i cant even talk to anyone then i cry again
10-22-2015, 04:03 PM   #32
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Christi, my doctor recommended doing an elliptical. I haven't done it for a while but I enjoyed it.

Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
10-22-2015, 04:16 PM   #33
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi christi, cat n ron it happens to the best of us sometimes n sometimes more than others. But i say to myself "you are strong,brave n determind, so this will pass, you will be fine" it helps me thro when im at a low point. Which i still have now n then even tho iv been in remission for 20mths, it can still get me at times
love n support to you all.. Hugs xx
10-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #34
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
If I was sure it would do me good, I would go to the hospital.

10-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #35
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
There are people who are worse off than me.

10-22-2015, 04:30 PM   #36
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Do u not want to go because u dont feel they will help you ron ?
10-22-2015, 04:33 PM   #37
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thats as maybe ron but that doesnt mean you shouldnt get the help you need love.
10-22-2015, 04:36 PM   #38
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I guess I am just tired of going to the bathroom so much. I wish they could do the tests right away and find out what was going in.

10-23-2015, 12:02 AM   #39
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Sorry ron i didnt hear the msg come thro. I was in bed while writing n must have gone out like a light. I know all the waiting is most annoying, it does your head in!!.
I feel for you mate it is so wearing going to the loo all the time..when we struggle so much each day why does gettting help quickly have to be a struggle too. Try n keep your chin up n push the medics for help . Take care Ron,hugs ...
10-23-2015, 12:11 AM   #40
Christi

My Support Groups:
Hi mandy thank you for the support :-) ron can it not maybe be from your meds? I know that some meds make you go more frequently.
10-23-2015, 12:19 AM   #41
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks, Mandy. Christi, I am on Stelara, Lialda, Imuran, Prevacid ,a pill for ibs(when needed) and synthroid for my thyroid. The pill for IBS may be taken away if my tests come back with different results. The best to all.

10-23-2015, 09:35 AM   #42
Christi

My Support Groups:
Hi everyone, so today i just wanted to hide i could not get myself to do anything i just lied around in my pajamas the whole day long, had to force myself to go take a bath and then got dressed went for a drive now back lying on my bed not wanting to do anything, i do not want to leave my bedroom
10-23-2015, 10:20 AM   #43
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I hope you feel better soon , Christi.

10-26-2015, 02:54 AM   #44
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I don't know what happened. I was sleeping peacefully. Then, I woke up about a hour ago. Since then, I have gone to the bathroom twice. I ate chicken, yellow rice, a sandwich and rice chips. None of these things have bothered me before that I can remember.

10-26-2015, 03:13 AM   #45
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi Ron sorry your here when u should be sleeping. It may not be what u ate, i find it can just be that the tummy has decided to play up,no reason needed!!. I went to my sisters halloween party last nite , had 2 drinks n even tho im in remmission, iv woke abit ealier than planed as i needed the loo. Sometimes i can have a drink n be ok sometimes not. It can b a lottery how our tummies behave. Hope things settle down soon. Take care mate x
10-26-2015, 10:30 AM   #46
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks, Mandy. I am wondering if it could be the pizza. It was gluten free and dairy free but tasted a little spicy.

10-26-2015, 10:45 AM   #47
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hey Ron u didnt mention pizza b4 pal so ye maybe ..
10-26-2015, 10:47 AM   #48
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Wasn't thinking straight when I posted it. It was gluten and dairy free but I think the tomato sauce bothered me.

10-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #49
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Oh go on then i'll let you off lol. Ye toms can be a trigger for some peeps . Hope you are feeling a bit better now tho x
10-26-2015, 11:05 AM   #50
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Mandy, I set my alarm for nine because I have a b 12 shot this afternoon but my wife let me sleep in a little because of my stomach troubles.

10-26-2015, 11:44 AM   #51
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
aw nice lady, she's looking after you well pal x
10-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #52
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Yes.

10-30-2015, 01:33 AM   #53
Christi

My Support Groups:
Having some suicidal thoughts
10-30-2015, 01:36 AM   #54
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Oh no, Christi. Please don't. You are a valuable person.

10-30-2015, 01:55 AM   #55
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Christi hun, please try and be brave hun , i know its hard love but things can get better. Please go and see your doc and ask for the help you need darling. As Ron said you are a very valuable person n we here want you to know we care and send you love and support. We are always here for you hun. Much love ❤💋💋
10-30-2015, 02:05 AM   #56
Christi

My Support Groups:
thank you ron and mandy, i would like to believe that but thoughts just keep coming
10-30-2015, 02:29 AM   #57
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Aw hun thoughts have a mind of their own. They sneak in when your not looking but we have to do our best to keep them under control. Wether thats with meds, yoga,herbal remedies or whatever. We cant let them beat us hun. Iv been where u are now a couple of years ago. I got help n here i am now bright n brezzy,well n happy. So it can get better. Ihad to take myself to the hospital n say if you dont stop this pain im going to slit my throat. It resulted in surgery but once the pain was gone it was great n i felt a lot better. Tell the docs how u feel dont be scared or ashamed, coz it is how this crohns can affect people. They should know that. Any chronic illness can cause this. Much love ❤💋
10-30-2015, 02:36 AM   #58
Christi

My Support Groups:
Thank you mandy i am booked for therapy next month, i said to myself that i will not hurt myself and im sticking with that. So i watch some series and play a game to keep my mind busy. Thank you so much mandy you are a great person
10-30-2015, 03:11 AM   #59
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi love good im glad your going to do that . I really hope it helps and you find some comfort n being able to do it. Good idea try n keep your mind occupied and talk the back legs off us if you need to hun. Im just on my way to work. sshhh iv got a mouse i caught living rent free in my house(had 1 a week or so bk too) in the trap in a bag. Im going to release it in the woods near where i work in a few mins 😨.. autumn is when they try n find somewhere warm for winter. Well it aint guna be my home 😮..Hope i dont get any more ucky things, but i still cant kill them , big softy me lol.
You are great too Christi n dont u forget it love. oh well signing out for now nearly there n my signal out in the wilds is poop 😊 take care hun ❤💋

Last edited by fuzzy butterfly; 10-30-2015 at 12:47 PM.
10-30-2015, 03:34 AM   #60
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Quick update as signal ok at mo mouse released. Little field mouse bit dishevled but alive. Now residing in the woods ☺ 💋

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » A place to talk Support Group