Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » Hadn't planned on showering this afternoon

10-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #1
Tuff

My Support Groups:
Hadn't planned on showering this afternoon

I hadn't planned on showering this afternoon, but after I shit my pants, it seemed the easiest way to clean up. When will this ever end! It seems like stress is a terrible trigger for me. I've been stressed for a few days, and this always happens. I blame major stress for going into my first flare when I was diagnosed. I've done all I can to mellow out my life, even giving up the job I loved. This house is stressing me out, maybe I'll sell and move. I can't really handle the yard work by myself anymore. Anyway, this is my rant for this year, I'm going for a long walk with my camera, I know that will make me feel better. And maybe get some dignity back.

Stelara, Warfarin, calcium, Vitamins B12, D.
Previously: 5-Asa, Cipro, Flagyl, Prednisone, Aza, Remicade.
Pulmonary Embolism, DVT's, osteopenia, Peripheral neuropathy.
10-30-2015, 01:48 PM   #2
David
Co-Founder

That sucks

I hope your stress goes down soon!

*hugs*
11-03-2015, 06:40 PM   #3
DougUte

My Support Groups:
Tuff, I have had those days with this disease as well. A couple of months ago I messed my pants while trying to find a public bathroom. I use to carry clothes in the car with me, but I had not had a problem for such a long time that I had stopped doing that. I went home in the middle of my work day and showered, then showed up at the office with different clothes on. At least the accident did not happen at the office, that would have been worse.

Hang in there man. It will get better.

Crohns Medicines:
Started Humira June 22nd, 2011
Increased to weekly injections on November 1st, 2016
Due to the insurance company, Humira ended on January 31, 2017.
Started Entyvio February 9th, 2017
Loperamide 3 capsules twice a day
Vitamin B6, B12, Folic Acid
Vitamin D3 10000 I.U.
Nature Made Multivitamin
11-03-2015, 09:19 PM   #4
2010mustang

My Support Groups:
Unfortunately it happens. When i went in for my endoscope and colonoscopy it happened to me. To say the least i was extremely embarrased. I had just awoke from sedation and was told i could change. I stood up in front of my wife and 3 nurses and next thing i knew my legs were covered. The nurses acted as if it happened all the time and tried to make it so i wouldnt be embarrased. Its happened a few times since to. Just something those of us with crohns have to deal with on ocassion.
11-05-2015, 08:55 AM   #5
Kero

My Support Groups:
((((hugs))))

Medications:

Celexa for anxiety/depression

Crohns
Remicade HAd first loading dose, second on on Dec 23. 500mg
Imuran 150 mg
Entocort 3mg
Pentasa 4g/day-failed

IBS-D
Buscopan-failed
Librax-failed
Dicetel-failed
Modulon-failed
Prevacid-failed
Elavil-failed
11-10-2015, 01:00 PM   #6
Tuff

My Support Groups:
That's what's so great about this forum, you people "get it". I look healthy on the outside now, but inside I still have this incurable illness. My life revolves around trying to stay in remission, everything else is secondary. Thanks for being there.
11-10-2015, 01:32 PM   #7
2010mustang

My Support Groups:
Its hard to live with. I go in the 17th for another colonoscopy just praying i dont repeat last time. Atleast here we have others who know the struggle. I feel alone alot even though my wife does a great job of helping me out. People dont reliase how it affects every bit of our lives.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » Hadn't planned on showering this afternoon