Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Most effective digestive enzyme?

10-24-2015, 01:59 AM   #1
okchealth

Most effective digestive enzyme?

I have been feeling a lot of bloating, gas/acid reflux. Not really sure if it has something to do with my diet. I used the eat the usual food I take healthy and fast food. Then one day, the stomach attack I experienced was not bearable so I had to go to my gastroenterologist. I was given PPI's to somehow help with the pain and was advised that if I still feel something after taking it for a week, I'll be scheduled for a colonoscopy. I was also told to have a strict diet. So to make the long story short, everything went well after a week so I when I gave my doctor another visit, luckily I didn't go through colonoscopy. Was given the same advise but this time without PPI's. I was also advised to take enzymes. I'm taking digestive enzymes from Natural Goal for about a month now and I could say that I've experienced less to none gas. Would you recommend another enzyme that you think is more effective? If you have any suggestions please let me know.
10-26-2015, 08:21 AM   #2
InstantCoffee

My Support Groups:
NOW's Super Enzyme has a lot of good things including pancreatine, ox bile extract and betaine HcL or a similar acid supplement I can't recall.
I'm my own guinea pig.
My log with studies, journal of my experiments:
http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=72046
My Blog
https://beyondtheoddsfitness.wordpress.com/
10-26-2015, 09:09 PM   #3
okchealth

I've checked that online and it actually has the same ingredients with what I'm taking, very similar with the one from Natural Goal.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Most effective digestive enzyme?