• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Journey to Health (from UC)

Hello!
I did not accept my “lifetime” diagnosis of ulcerative colitis as permanent and searched for its solution. It is almost a year now since I have taken any medication, I do not have any troubles and feel great. I wrote down my entire story with the experience and knowledge I have gained, resulting in the following website:

www DOT myjourneytohealth DOT net

It shows the journey towards a healthier and happier life for everyone, not only to patients with intestine disorder. Perhaps my journey to health will help you as well.

ps. i am new here and i am not allowed to post a link to a webpage yet..

scottsma

Hello and welcome.....it's nice to read something positive. I must add that what works for some doesn't necessarily work for others,but it'd good that you're in remission.Long may it last.