• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Frustrated

Good morning all,

Please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area, I'm still getting used to the forum. So for a few months I've had increased headaches, back pain, scary leg pain. I finally went to a Chiropractor and he did Xrays and showed me how my neck has lost it's normal curvature and has actually started curving in the wrong direction, my hips are misaligned causing one leg to hang lower than the other and my spine curves slightly to the left. After one adjusted i got freaked out I didn't not go back. . In between all that time I have been to the ER a number of times for this leg pain in fear that there is a clot. I've have 3 ultrasounds all negative, but the D dimer is at a high normal rate. My PCM is doing other test now as a follow up. The ER Dr said that there was a small chance that a clot was there and its small or the d dimer results were in that range due to Crohn's. One ER Dr didn't do a d dimer at all because he said it would more than likely give a false positive. Can anyone shed some light on this. My anxiety is at an all time high.

Welcome.. I am sorry for what you are going through. There is or was a section called Extf Intestinal Manifestations. I wonder if there would be a lot of people there that could help you. Best to you.