Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Success Stories » Aloe Vera Barbadensis - My Experience

12-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #1
SpidersMum

Aloe Vera Barbadensis - My Experience

Well this is a first for me. After 4 years of weight loss, pain and many doctors who prodded and poked all my orifices I had 2 experiences 1. Was to find a Dr with Naturopathic tendencies and 2. A severe burn to my right hand.
The Dr tested me for allergies - it seemed I had acquired an allergy to the 21st Century and needed to change my life and lifestyle. Which I did. I then burnt my hand as I picked up a welded piece of metal which a visiting friend rapidly bathed and strapped up with the flesh (GEL) of my beautiful Aloe plants (living in the country with water restrictions had lots of them). I then started my life with Aloe Vera Barbadensis - drank 200ml of the home made GEL every twice a day for 5 years - I have been symptom free now for 16 years and if feeling a little off I go back on it. I now work FIFO in Australia doing 12 hour days - I weigh a buxom 100KG and have BOOBS.
Make sure you have the right variety of Aloe. NEVER drink the leaf green or the sap. KEEP IN GLASS not plastic. when it starts to turn pinkish discard. The older the Aloe the more potent it becomes. I could write pages but start you own journey and contact me if I can assist. DO NOT GIVE TO PREGNANT WOMEN
12-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
DanaBanana

My Support Groups:
Aloe is wonderful!!!!! Thanks for sharing this!!
12-07-2015, 02:52 PM   #3
Forristicat

Thanks for sharing. So I am assuming that this is different to the normal Aloe Vera drink?

Where do you buy it from? I found a lot of Bardbandensis powders online to buy.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Success Stories » Aloe Vera Barbadensis - My Experience