• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

One of the only benefits to my CD

So this is sorta a benefit, somewhat bothers me but I try to find the humor in it. I am not sure about others, bjt I have gained my own personal bathroom, lol. My bathroom, which is ight next to my room, is one of 2 bathrooms downstairs. It uzed to be the most commonly used bathroom by the houeshold. I have noticed, that noone uses the bathroom at all really anymore. It could be due to 2 readons, 1 is that u am in need of it so many times during the day or night that often if someone walks in, I might be knocking and having to go down the hall could literally be cause for me having an accident, 2 and what i think is the bigger contributor is that nobody wants to deal with how bad I end up leaving the bathroom smelling. I have to kind of laugj, although it is equally depressing. I do use febreeze and bowl freshner that hangs inside. But my father is always making requests of me to both use some spray and keep my door closed... dunno if anyone else has any similar situations, but I guess i dont have to fight to get my own bathroom now. By the way, dunno if anyone watches southpark, but anytime i have to go, i always think of cartman when he says, "Baffrrooomm"

Dude.... you have to try febreeze, realky helps "eliminate" all kinds of odirs, those commercials they run are no joke. Theres like a laundry fresh scent, and seasonal vanilla latte that amells very good like vanilla candy. There are times when im upstairs and i barely get to my parents bathroom, and he always asks me to close their door, and open the window. Fuckin makes me feel like ashamed kinda, its i dunno the word im looking for...