• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Whole30 diet

Does anyone have any experience with the Whole30 plan? I'm trying to find something that would work to help lose a few pounds, keep me from being hungry and of course won't cause stomach issues.

I did an "partial30" over the summer.... I used butter which isn't part of the plan so I call it a "partial 30" :)

It worked out really well for me and as soon as I can get organized I'll do another one. I wasn't trying for any specific goal other than overall health - and it did help with fatigue for me.

I haven't been in a flare for years, but I still cooked veggies well.

The whole30 site has an extensive forum and last I checked there was quite a bit of help for doing one with IBD - check under the subforum for health conditions.

Also on the whole30 site check out the threads about fast meals/bulk cooking/etc -- really helps not to be stressed trying to prepare each meal from scratch!

Good luck!