Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Jimmy Limdi of Manchester, United Kingdom

Old 01-16-2016, 04:51 PM
NameDr. Jimmy K Limdi
AddressFairfield hospital, Bury
 Manchester, United Kingdom, Bl9 7TD
 Europe
WebsiteUnknown
Phone0161 778 2642
BioConsultant Gastroenterologist & Hon senior lecturer, Clinical leads IBD..
FRCP(Edinburgh) FEBGH FACN FACN AGAF
 View Directory Entry
01-16-2016, 05:00 PM   #2
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

I have found this doctor to be so kind and caring. He has helped me so much, I personally cannot be more grateful to him. Only thing is it's not always easy to get to see him as he is so busy..

Mandyk

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
3 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
3 / 5 Ease of accessibility
04-24-2016, 05:58 AM   #3
Thibor

agreed, he's my consultant too and he's very good. very forthright and straight talking, I appreciated that

Rating:
0 / 5 Bedside Manner
0 / 5 Knowledgeable
0 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
0 / 5 Ease of accessibility
01-17-2017, 10:50 AM   #4
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

Dr Limdi is obviously very knowledgeable, as he tells me at every consultation what clinical trials he is doing, how hard he is working. I am sure he doesn't mean to be, but it comes across as though he is bragging!
I don't know if he is open to alternative treatments, unless it means what trial he is promoting!
When I have my consultation, I want to speak about me and my problems, not what he has done.
I don't mean to be rude, its just for the 3rd time now, he has talked about himself, and not really listened to me, and I have had enough.
I am going to be looking for another Gastroenterologist who wants to work in the real world, not in research.
BTW the nurse that worked there was great, but she must have got fed up, coz she's left.

Rating:
1 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
2 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
1 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Jimmy Limdi of Manchester, United Kingdom