• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pressure in the left leg

I have been feeling a lot of pressure in my left leg today. Is this just random or could it be connected to Crohn's Disease?

Hmmm...when you say "pressure," is there any pain at all? Is it stiffness, spasmodic, constant, throbbing, intense? Could it just be physical; that is, were you hanging window blinds or squatting to change a tire? Are you on a new med?

I haven't read about something like this in my Crohn's travels, but I'll keep an eye out. Please post if it gets worse or goes away.

We're at extra risk of blood clots, which is not something you want to ignore. I think that'd cause visible swelling.

I often feel a vague sense of pressure in my joints and bones, which obviously is Crohns related.