• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Floaters

Bufford

I have had floaters for years, and don't have any concerns about them. I sometimes flick them around by moving my eyes, the round ones look like flying cannon balls.

fuzzy butterfly

Ye i have them now n then. Had them on n off for years. Dont think theres an issue.will probably resolve its self soon. Double check with doc if your are concered tho Ron. 💕💕

Trysha

Staff member
I get floaters constantly but a recent check up by the ophthalmologist did not find anything untoward.....apart from dry eyes...he gave me drops for those at least four times a day but more frequently the better...his words
It's enough to use them the four times...

I have them occasionally. Not very often bough, probably every few months. Have been to my optometrist at least every 1-2 years (I'm nearsighted) and never mentioned an issue with it

when I am having a hard time I usually see my eye Dr. Back in the day when I received my first Dx of CD, it was actually based on the eye Dr calling my GI and telling him it looks like I had an inflammatory process going on.

Lauren