Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » My attempt to make myself and maybe others laugh

03-07-2016, 02:00 AM   #1
nini_mini

My Support Groups:
My attempt to make myself and maybe others laugh

Because people are up at 2am right? Lol

There's Nothin' like going for a pee and having it undo all the work the pain meds did on your side.......lol feels great! -___- (enter sarcasm here)

And because pandas are cute
Surgery on 11/6/13. Open/emerg.bowel resection, closed up with glue!
Current meds: oxycodone for pain 5-325, zofran 4mg prn, phenergan 25mg prn, remi 5mg every 8 weeks -_- boo!
Currently: "dying" from searing hot razors and a stabbing vice grip on both sides of my colon
03-10-2016, 02:14 PM   #2
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Lol
Or eating all that food to try and gain weight, only to poop it out again before its touched the sides 😱😟

5yrs since dxd. 3yrs in remission.. in remission since march 2014, dxd july 2012, ileostomy march2014, reversed feb 2015 all's good so far
Mandy
03-10-2016, 02:17 PM   #3
nini_mini

My Support Groups:
The food I do eat goes right through me, can't gain weight to save my life it seems.
But yes! That too. Lol
03-10-2016, 02:37 PM   #4
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi nini oh so true I'm afraid, I think the only thing that would make me gain weight is if I drank liquid concrete n let it set, that's if it doesn't go through to quickly lol 😀
I am great one for Halloween as I look like I've been dug up after a few weeks buried 😂
03-10-2016, 03:00 PM   #5
nini_mini

My Support Groups:
Hahaha oh man! I look the same, death warmed over
I've lost 15 lbs ish since mid February. But I'm retaining water so I don't look as skinny. If I wasn't puffed with water I'd look like a skeleton lmao great for Halloween.
Concrete lol do the quick Crete? It sets faster! Haha if I were to do a small bowel follow through I'd gain weight, that stuff always always gets stuck in me for weeks, without fail lol. Which has made me hate them, I already did from the damn paddle ball thing they press on your abdomen.... Hurts like hell lol
03-10-2016, 03:08 PM   #6
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Crikey girl what we like!!! Oh well at least we can team up on halloween night n scare the bejesus outa folk without paying for a costume 😱👻😂
Ye might have to be the quick crete ,might have a chance there lol. Oh barium yucky stuff.😨
03-10-2016, 03:18 PM   #7
nini_mini

My Support Groups:
Ahahaha yesss! No costume required!
Although I was in hospital in '14 on Halloween and was 124 and while I really was skin and bone I had my friend bring me my costume, so I got to be the pink ranger in the hospital for Halloween,it was awesome I had some friends come up and they all dressed up too. It was a hoot!

QuickCrete indeed, I think it sets in a half hr or close to it. Although if you do, you won't be able to eat or drink and might die (don't want that!).. Wait! You can get tpn! Yeah, silver linings! hahaha and yeah, it's nasty, so so nasty
03-10-2016, 03:23 PM   #8
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Aw nice one its sounds like you all had a ball hun. 😆
Oh half hour might just work... bring on the tpn 😂
If i die at least il be weighty .😮
03-10-2016, 07:10 PM   #9
nini_mini

My Support Groups:
Lol I had more of one when they left and I got pain meds hahaha

Holy crap! Lmao that just made my day!!! love it!
03-11-2016, 12:55 AM   #10
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Haha ah pain meds 👍
Sorry i had gone to sleep. Just got up for work . Glad you got a chuckle hun. Its good to laugh 😆. Hope you have a good day ☺💕💕
03-11-2016, 02:59 AM   #11
tots

My Support Groups:
How about losing weight from your last round of steroids only to be put back on?
OMG! It drives me crazy!

Ok, heres the joke- working 9 hours with no break, the only time I get to sit is when I go to the bathroom, and have my Dr say go exercise when get home, my only exercise is the two sets of stairs up to my bed!!

So I will trade your weight loss for a little weight gain!

I do feel for you though- its rough on both ends-

Lauren

Diagnosed= 1992 and again Feb 2012 Confirmed with
CT enterography May 2015 !!

Waiting for the ok from my Ins company to restart Remicade. Will also start Imuron to get into remission!
I know it's out there somewhere and I WILL find it!

:
03-11-2016, 03:31 PM   #12
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hey Lauren if you need to exerise when you get home then im a dutchman....
Iv been lugging water features round half the day n garden furniture the other half. Do you think that your doc might think iv done enough or do i need to climb the stairs too lol 😃
Its alright for them sat on their arses all day. They wana try working for a living eh !!!.😠
What do you call a man with a seagul on his head....
Cliff ☺... xx love n hugs 💕💕
03-12-2016, 02:33 AM   #13
tots

My Support Groups:
At least my GP gets my sense of humor, my GI not so much. I have gotten past the point of caring- and just continue to be me!!

Its all we can do right?

I am pretty sure I can t be the only one who makes light of their disease, I used to think I did it for other people . Lets face it its not great conversation, now I realize I do it for me !!

Not sure where this tangent came from! Its prob bedtime!

Lauren

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » My attempt to make myself and maybe others laugh