• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

What could this be? Please help.

I have went to my GI and have gotten a colonoscopy, endoscopy, cat scan, and upper GI or whatever it is, blood test and feces test. All came back with nothing. I can barely eat, I feel nauseous probably 15 hours out of a day. Recently I just got a new symptom that when I eat, In my abdomen it feels like a rock or something just sitting there. I can feel air or whatever moving in that area and its making that growling/gurgling sound there too. Last night I felt extremely out of it. like I'm in a dream. And it started again as soon as I woke up. I am also smoking medical cannabis to help a little but it's not taking care of everything. (And yes i've had people ask if it was the marijuana.) Well I have been smoking for over 10 years and no weed has ever made me feel out of it like this, especially hours after smoking it. And i also wanted to add in, there is really no pain at all. Just an uncomfortable feeling like something is in my abdomen.

Could be some kind of bacterial infection maybe? Have they tested for cdiff, h pylori.. Anything like that?

C-Diff would've been ruled out by the stool testing you said you had. What about a motility issue? That has been known to cause the symptoms you describe. Do you have regular bowel movements? What meds have the Drs given you so far? Do you see a GI doctor?

well they would have had to test for it.. depends which fecal test they had done.. I hope you can find an answer ;| not know is probably one of the hardest things

NOROVIRUS GI/GII NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
ROTAVIRUS NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
CLOST DIFFICILE TOXIN A/B NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
The Gastrointestinal Pathogens Panel is not intended to
monitor or guide treatment for C. difficile infections.
CAMPYLOBACTER NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
Detects Campylobacter jejuni, C. coli and C. lari only.
E. COLI 0157 NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
ENTEROTOXIGENIC E.COLI LT/ST NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
SALMONELLA NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
STEC NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
Shiga-Like Toxin Producing E. coli
SHIGELLA NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
Detects Shigella boydii, S. flexneri and S. dysenteriae.
CRYPTOSPORIDIUM NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
Detects Cryptosporidium parvum and C. hominis only.
GIARDIA NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
Detects Giardia lamblia only, also known as G. instestinalis
and G. duodenalis.

That is from the stool sample I think. And yes I have had changes in bowel movements for 2 years. In that time it has always been diarrhea, and I feel nausea everyday almost all day. And just a few days ago it turned it constipation. I have not been able to go near as much but still feel sick. Plus every time I eat I feel that uncomfortable rock in my abdomen feeling. Meds so far has only been xifaxan and probiotics. GI still thinks it's IBS, I have an appt. with him next month to hopefully get the pill cam.

Ugh! It sounds miserable! IBS is considered a motility issue. The fecal exam results look good. Xifaxan has helped many with IBS. Hope it improves your condition. Don't be afraid to call your GI dr if you are feeling worse. There are other meds to try. Don't lose faith!