Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Extra Intestinal Manifestations » Erythema Nodosum and other symptoms

04-25-2016, 10:02 PM   #1
Jimmy Lee

My Support Groups:
Erythema Nodosum and other symptoms

Once again, I thought I was imagining things. I started getting these slightly elevated, reddish, itching places on my thighs. Then I got them on my buttocks and arms, and then the bottoms of my feet. I scratched them like crazy because the itch so badly. Then, when I put my feet on the floor to walk, it felt like I was stepping on a stone. I sat down and took off my sock, and lo and behold the places on the bottoms of my feet were raised nodules. They hurt! I thought my feet were just itching from walking so much.

I just had a bout with strep throat, again! And I just finished reading in depth about erythema nodolosum. I'm calling my doctors first thing in the morning as I'm now worrying about lymphoma and everything else I read about. I'm on Humira every week and have Crohn's and UC. I had started azathioprine and had to stop after five days. I thought I was having a reaction to the new drug, and perhaps I was, but now I think it was strep. Either way, it was a visit to the ED. We're on a first name basis now. I've even had them on my tongue. Something is not right, and I feel it. I just wish someone could find it.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Extra Intestinal Manifestations » Erythema Nodosum and other symptoms