• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My feet?

I was diagnosed in January and have been in and out of the hospital since. They have been having problems because, as my GI puts it, my crohns is "way more agressive than normal". They have finally found a good balance and I'm in remission. But for the last few weeks my feet have been tingling like they are asleep and burning like they are on fire. I was wonder if that was related to my crohns or if it something different.

I don't know the answer but I would find a podiatrist and have him or her check it out. Also, there is a section in here called Extra Intestinal Manifestations. You might want to ask in there also.

I haven't come across these symptoms as extraintestinal symptoms of Crohn's, I'm sorry. What medication are you taking, @ConfusedCrohns?

I got peripheral neuropathy after being on Flagyl. Numbness and tingling in my feet and hands. I got a referral to a neurologist for testing.