Share Facebook

06-04-2016, 11:38 PM   #1
ConfusedCrohns

My feet?

I was diagnosed in January and have been in and out of the hospital since. They have been having problems because, as my GI puts it, my crohns is "way more agressive than normal". They have finally found a good balance and I'm in remission. But for the last few weeks my feet have been tingling like they are asleep and burning like they are on fire. I was wonder if that was related to my crohns or if it something different.
06-05-2016, 12:38 AM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I don't know the answer but I would find a podiatrist and have him or her check it out. Also, there is a section in here called Extra Intestinal Manifestations. You might want to ask in there also.
06-05-2016, 05:41 AM   #3
Charlotte.

My Support Groups:
I haven't come across these symptoms as extraintestinal symptoms of Crohn's, I'm sorry. What medication are you taking, @ConfusedCrohns?

Stelara; Uceris; Lansoprazole; Domperidone.

Previously: Remicade, Humira, Simponi, Azathioprine, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Entocort, Uceris, Prednisolone, TPN, EEN, different alternative treatments.
06-05-2016, 07:58 AM   #4
D Bergy

Were you taking an antibiotic in or out of the hospital? If so, which one?

Dan
06-05-2016, 05:01 PM   #5
Tuff

My Support Groups:
I got peripheral neuropathy after being on Flagyl. Numbness and tingling in my feet and hands. I got a referral to a neurologist for testing.

Stelara, Warfarin, calcium, Vitamins B12, D.
Previously: 5-Asa, Cipro, Flagyl, Prednisone, Aza, Remicade.
Pulmonary Embolism, DVT's, osteopenia, Peripheral neuropathy.