• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Reaction to Humira injection?

Hi! I'm 19 and I've had Crohn's for 10 years. I've been taking Humira every two weeks for the last two and have been in remission for over a year now. I got my injection yesterday and immediately felt bad. I had a headache, stomachache, felt nauseous, and was dizzy. A couple hours later I realized the last and only other time I'd really felt similar was two weeks ago after getting my last shot. That's when I started wondering if they were related. It lasted about a day and half both times.. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen? I'm hoping I'm just paranoid and it was a coincidence, but because remicade failed for me in the past this makes me really anxious.

I have not had it happen. Were you anxious either time before the injection? Maybe you should call your doctor and let him/her know what you are going through. I don't know of course but you might be having some reaction to Humira.