• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My story

Hello there people, I was first diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2000 and then diagnosed with Crohns's in 2002. I have been on many medications, asacol,endocort,salofalk, most just made the disease managable. My GI doctor then prescribed me Remicade. I did my first Remicade iv injection on Nov 17, we'll see how that works out. So far I feel pretty good.

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
Welcome bmac...There's a 'Remicade club' thread...I hope you have good results with it. It has really helped me as well.

Welcome to the Crohn's Forum!
Hope the Remicade does the trick for you!!

Let us know how you get on with it.

Welcoming hugs~Nancy :)

In my 13 years with Crohn's, the best thing I ever did was go on Remicade. It stopped working for me this year, but that was after 10 happy years. Everything has been down hill since. Hope it works out for you! It is a miracle drug in my opinion.