Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Not sure if it is related

10-20-2016, 01:30 PM   #1
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Not sure if it is related

Forgive me for being whiny. I had nerve pain earlier. I have had stomach trouble also and I got emotional when watching a music video about fifty years of Country Music Association.
10-20-2016, 03:39 PM   #2
Cat-a-Tonic
Super Moderator

My Support Groups:
Ron, that sounds like a flare to me. I always get weirdly emotional in flares - things like, watching a commercial on TV (it had puppies in the commercial, not even sad puppies, just regular puppies, and that made me cry). Or the thought of calling my mom - not even actually calling her, just the thought of calling her, made me cry for some reason. You know what advice I'm going to say - call your doctor. At least have some bloodwork done to see what's going on. Feel better!
10-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #3
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks

10-20-2016, 03:59 PM   #4
jclynn0212

I've been emotional for weeks. Between the pain, inability to eat, and inability to take care of my son some days...I'm a basket case. I've spent many hours crying on the bathroom floor in pain begging God to fix me or kill me. It's no fun for sure.

10-21-2016, 12:28 AM   #5
CeeCeeGo
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi Ron

Not sure what meds you are on but the Humira & Entocort can make me emotional suddenly. The other morning out of the blue I just started really sobbing and my hubby wondered what had happened. Nothing triggered it, just one of those things.

Sometimes I find a good cry releases some of the tension. Also with what we all go through daily with this disease, I think at times we have earned a good cry!

As suggested, it might be worth getting your bloods checked - just for reassurance.

Look after yourself and all the best.

DX - June 2012 with mild/moderate Crohns. In July 2012 bowel perforated unexpectedly and needed emergency surgery.
Current meds/supplements - Budesonide (reducing dose over 3 months), B12 injections (every 10 wks), Vit D tabs 800iu x daily, Ferrous Sulphate 200mg every day, Folic Acid once a week
Previous meds - Allergic to Azathioprine, 6MP, Pentasa & Asacol, Methotrexate injections (didn't work). Stopped Humira after 2 years due to ineffectiveness.
10-21-2016, 12:34 AM   #6
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks. I am on Humira.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Not sure if it is related