• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New member, treatment questions

Hi everyone, long time lurker first time poster. I've been in a flare for about 11months and have been on steroids and tried entyvio and azo with mixed results. My pain and urgency has gone away, but according to my most recent scope I still have 20cm of moderate to severe inflammation. Also still dealing with an abscess from a fistula that put me in the hospital back in august.

Now my options are trying Humira, trying MTX, trying Stelara or going into a clinical trial. I also have LDN I can start taking at any time, just unsure of the interactions with MTX.

I'm not sure what to do. I've recently stopped eating crap and cut down on gluten, but my crohns is very stubborn and just doesn't want to cooperate.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply, I failed out of Remicade, 6MP, all sulfa drugs, azo, and now entyvio.

Sorry, I tried to put that in my signature but it didn't take.