Share Facebook

02-01-2017, 01:45 PM   #1
Madison_Jacob
This member has been approved by an Administrator to post this message.

Omega-3 Fatty Acids in the Post-Operative Stage of Crohn's Disease

Hello! My name is Bayley, I am a high school student in the Toronto District School Board, and I am conducting a survey for a school project. The survey is for people or parents/guardians of children who have been diagnosed with Crohn's disease and have had an operation where a segment or segments of their gastrointestinal tract were removed. The purpose of this survey is to help determine whether the use of omega-3 fatty acids in the post-operative stage of Crohn's disease could potentially reduce one's risk of endoscopic or clinical recurrence, delay endoscopic or clinical recurrence, or decrease the endoscopic or clinical severity of the disease when it does recur. If you are the parent/guardian of a child in this situation, please answer all questions on behalf of your child. If you have been re-operated on, please answer the questions in regard to your first surgery. Here is the link to the
survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/omega-3fattyacidsinthepost-operativestageofcrohnsdisease . Your participation would be greatly appreciated. My reason for taking interest in this specific topic is that I have Crohn's disease and have recently had an operation. My battles with the disease have made me passionate about raising awareness, supporting others with the disease, and they have determined me to
hopefully collect enough data to discover enlightening and accurate information which could benefit others who are in my situation. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to comment. Thank you very much for your time!
02-01-2017, 06:55 PM   #2
cmack

My Support Groups:
Very good cause. sorry that I can't be of assistance.
02-01-2017, 11:19 PM   #3
Madison_Jacob
This member has been approved by an Administrator to post this message.

Thank you! No problem.