Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » Not a good feeling

02-13-2017, 10:04 PM   #61
GI Jane

My Support Groups:
I have 2 really good drs. one a gp ,the other an internist specializing in GI stuff. I still feel that they don't get it tho'. I'm sliding down the weight scale,after a prolonged adverse reaction to entyvio-I'm running(limping) around with my hair on fire, but NOBODY is helping me. I understand that ony I can eat more, rest more etc. but come on, why are you letting me go like this????Quite scared. I don't want to be like this any more, but if I tell anyone I'm suicidal, they'll dose me up and put me into the hospital which would be worse.
I think we've all gone down those dark roads but run towards the light. Go outside keep yourself busy. Hug your dog or get a dog which I might be doing soon as I struggle with depression too. Nothing is worth hurting the ones we would leave behind. Maybe a stay in hospital isn't too bad then they can try to get everything under control I've done that before.

Take care my thoughts and prayers are for you.
02-13-2017, 10:07 PM   #62
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I agree. My dog is my best bud!
02-13-2017, 10:17 PM   #63
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Our dog is great.
Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
12-01-2017, 01:24 PM   #64
RustyBones

I found this product on Amazon for help with odors in the loo.
Its called PooPouri. You pump a few sprays into the toilet bowl and it traps/ mitigates the odors before flush. It has helped me through a number of embaressing situations.
Believe me, I have "gone" in every conceiveable place. I have to lay out routes depending on the public restrooms along the way.

Last edited by RustyBones; 12-01-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Grammar
12-02-2017, 09:49 PM   #65
GI Jane

My Support Groups:
My sister has that in her bathroom it was pretty cool for sure.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » Not a good feeling