Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » What I found that helps crohn's

04-24-2017, 04:57 AM   #1
Kiki kat

What I found that helps crohn's

Hi,
I'm new to this site and dont know much about it, but I found something that really helps with crohns and is really healthy for you. It is called black rice, and is high in iron and fibres and stuff like that.
It is a little bit expensive ( cheapest I could find was 1 kg for $9.95 at Costco ) but it does good in the long run.
It can also be made into lots of recipes including fried rice.

P.S. I found black rice at Zambrero which also makes delicious, fresh, and healthy Mexican food which is not spicy🌶 If you want chilli however you can add it. I found it is good for IBD and crohns
04-24-2017, 09:01 AM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Welcome. I am glad you have found something that helps you. Looking forward to hearing more of your story.
Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
04-24-2017, 10:18 AM   #3
scottsma

My Support Groups:
Hello and welcome.Thanks for the tip.We're always on the lookout for new ideas.Why don't you tell us about yourself and your journey with crohns.We're interested in others
symptoms and the road to diagnosis,it will also help others who are new to crohns.I hope you continue to feel well.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » What I found that helps crohn's