Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » When to seek medical attention?

06-27-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
Rachelsunflowerdog

When to seek medical attention?

Hi all for a good week now my fistula has been giving me excruciating pain and I feel as though I'm flaring for a while as I've been having none stop diarrhoea, my issue is my stomach pain isn't that bad so would it still be worth going into a&e? I've just come off steroids and antibiotics so am only currently on azathioprine I just don't know what to do as I'm only 15 so am meant to be in school but my bum just aches I can hardly walk...
06-27-2017, 04:19 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I think you need to get in to see your doctor soon. Let us know how you are.
06-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #3
Sorebutt26

Hi all for a good week now my fistula has been giving me excruciating pain and I feel as though I'm flaring for a while as I've been having none stop diarrhoea, my issue is my stomach pain isn't that bad so would it still be worth going into a&e? I've just come off steroids and antibiotics so am only currently on azathioprine I just don't know what to do as I'm only 15 so am meant to be in school but my bum just aches I can hardly walk...
I'd get in to see your doctor. It could be an abscess causing the pain, which would need to be dealt with. Or it could just be the diarrhoea that's irritating it.
Get it checked out to see if there's anything else they can do to help ♡ xx
06-28-2017, 11:47 AM   #4
Bufford

My Support Groups:
Do get it checked out, these things start small and can spiral into something difficult to manage very quickly.

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » When to seek medical attention?