Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Anyone experience bladder pressure & pain down legs when flaring?

07-05-2017, 06:24 PM   #1
chuckmya

Anyone experience bladder pressure & pain down legs when flaring?

I think I've started flaring this week....multiple bowel movements with diarrhea & floating stools. My symptoms are usually constipation & bloating but new symptoms today are low bladder pressure, increase in frequency, and slight achy pain down both legs. Is this also a symptom of a flare?

07-05-2017, 06:37 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I am not sure about the bladder pressure or the achiness in your legs. The increase in frequency could be. You might want to see your gp about the bladder pressure and the achiness. Let us know how you are.
07-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #3
chuckmya

I have an appt coming up next week with my GI.....will talk with them about it if it's still an issue....thanks for the reply

07-05-2017, 11:33 PM   #4
Jabee

My Support Groups:
I definitely feel increased bladder pressure when I am flaring. I haven't noticed the pain and pressure going down my legs, but referred pain can crop up in many places.
07-06-2017, 03:40 AM   #5
Ozboz

My Support Groups:
I get this as well pain down the insides of my legs and increased bladder pressure and urination can be a sign of the bowel or rectum pulling on the nerves of the bladder or pushing on it

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Anyone experience bladder pressure & pain down legs when flaring?