Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Is a low grade fever normal with Crohn's disease?

10-06-2017, 03:23 PM   #1
jennlyn12

Is a low grade fever normal with Crohn's disease?

I've had 2 low grade fevers this week....this current one being my second. Temp is 100.4, called on call Dr and told me to take Tylenol and call if it gets worse. I'm new to this disease, as being diagnosed 2 weeks ago. Well my question is, are fevers this often normal even with being on meds? I just finished a dose of flagyl and currently on Apriso. Please any advice would help. This disease seems to bring me down....
10-06-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Sophabulous

My Support Groups:
Hi there! Fevers can definitely be as issue unfortunately. Have you started to feel any better since taking the Tylenol?

Hope you get some relief soon!

Currently taking Azathioprine 100mg, Esomeprazole 40mg, B12 Injections and various supplements. Azathioprine failing so awaiting next steps
10-06-2017, 06:07 PM   #3
jennlyn12

Darn, I figured low grade fevers would be my new normal. And yes, I took a Tylenol and am feeling better. This disease is new to me and I'm trying to figure it out, thank you!

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Is a low grade fever normal with Crohn's disease?