• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lump in Abdomen after Sick for 4 Days?

Has anyone had any experience with a lump on their right side?
Last Friday morning I had a very sharp pain right beside my belly button that happened completely out of the blue (last month I was diagnosed in remission). It doubled me over for a moment then I just had a dull ache in my lower right side for the rest of the day. I took pain med and want to bed.
Saturday I woke up and vomited once from pain. After that the pain slowly amped up as the day went on. I took pain med and went to bed again.
Sunday I woke up and had dull, achy pain for most of the day with sharp pain on movement, deep breathing and coughing/sneezing. I ended up in the ER where they did a CT, blood work and urinalysis. All normal.
I'm still in pain now and as of last night I feel a lump right above my right hip that is VERY tender and seems to be getting bigger even just over night?
Anyone have any experience with something like this? Waiting to hear from my gastro. doc but I'm in a lot of pain and now worried. Thanks in advance! :)

It could be an abscess. They're typically very painful. I hope your gastro gets back to you soon. You may need to get it drained.