Share Facebook

10-12-2017, 04:45 AM   #1
Jenny41

Admitted

Hey guys I went to the stand alone ER Thursday with epic gastric pain that radiated through the rib cage into my back. Pain was pretty intense. Diagnosed with pancreatitis. Lipase wasn't very high so I was sent home. Needless to say pain intensified and I ended up back at the hospital Friday afternoon. Funny thing though, new blood levels showed within normal range. By this time pain is so intense I'm almost in tears. Doctor decided to admit for one night to treat pain. A doctor from my GI's practiced decided to do a CTE. It showed active crohns and pancreatitis. GI is considering a Lap to view pancreas on Friday and changing therapy. Not sure why blood levels are showing normal. Still in hospital and appetite is non-existent. Hopefully I will start to feel better soon.
10-12-2017, 05:56 AM   #2
jennlyn12

Get better soon! I too am in the hosp for C Diff
10-12-2017, 06:15 AM   #3
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hey guys I went to the stand alone ER Thursday with epic gastric pain that radiated through the rib cage into my back. Pain was pretty intense. Diagnosed with pancreatitis. Lipase wasn't very high so I was sent home. Needless to say pain intensified and I ended up back at the hospital Friday afternoon. Funny thing though, new blood levels showed within normal range. By this time pain is so intense I'm almost in tears. Doctor decided to admit for one night to treat pain. A doctor from my GI's practiced decided to do a CTE. It showed active crohns and pancreatitis. GI is considering a Lap to view pancreas on Friday and changing therapy. Not sure why blood levels are showing normal. Still in hospital and appetite is non-existent. Hopefully I will start to feel better soon.
I hope you are better real soon
10-12-2017, 11:29 AM   #4
scottsma

My Support Groups:
Please keep us updated when you can both of you, and anyone else who's in the hospital at this time.You're in the right place.Feel better soon.