Share Facebook

10-27-2017, 04:52 AM   #1
Dawn101

Muscle soreness

Does anyone experience full body muscle soreness. Iíve just started having the odd day where everything hurts...right down to the ear lobes lol. There is no change in diet and my activity level is consistent. Is feeling like youíve been hit by a truck a common symptom or as Iím hoping just a coincidence. Things have been a little more stressful lately so maybe just my body telling me something. Any thoughts?
10-27-2017, 07:05 AM   #2
Squirrel#1

Does anyone experience full body muscle soreness. Iíve just started having the odd day where everything hurts...right down to the ear lobes lol. There is no change in diet and my activity level is consistent. Is feeling like youíve been hit by a truck a common symptom or as Iím hoping just a coincidence. Things have been a little more stressful lately so maybe just my body telling me something. Any thoughts?
I understand and I'm in the same boat. I take 100mg of tramadol when I wake up. 30 minutes later I'm good to go. I also take a turmeric supplement before bed. It helps.

10-27-2017, 10:59 AM   #3
Womble

Youre not coming down with a virus maybe?
10-27-2017, 11:28 AM   #4
Dawn101

Thanks. Yes I am a big fan of turmeric. Add it to my shakes, teff breakfast cereal (same consistency as cream of wheat, but gluten free and descent iron and protein). Also big on ginger and cinnamon as everyday staples.
Yes I originally thought I might be getting sick. Hubby always tease me that I never get sick and it true, I very rarely succumb to colds and flues. Iím hoping that is all it was my body fighting back.
I will keep closer tract to future episodes.