Share Facebook

10-29-2017, 09:02 PM   #1
Lam123

My Support Groups:
Food?

Hi Everyone,

Ugh, having a hard time here. I ate kale last night for the first time, I did not realize it would cause me this amount of discomfort. It didnít block me thank goodness, but I am having some pain. I have had many bowel movements today and passing a lot of gas. Anyone else react this way?
10-29-2017, 09:53 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi Everyone,

Ugh, having a hard time here. I ate kale last night for the first time, I did not realize it would cause me this amount of discomfort. It didnít block me thank goodness, but I am having some pain. I have had many bowel movements today and passing a lot of gas. Anyone else react this way?
Hi. If i eat vegetables, they have to be well cooked.

Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
10-30-2017, 11:27 AM   #3
Bufford

My Support Groups:
Raw or undercooked vegetables will cause me a lot of grief and pain. I typically cook my carrots for half an hour for them to be safe.
11-05-2017, 05:16 AM   #4
zHassanz

My Support Groups:
I think it's a rule not to eat raw veggies (or at least to me it is), but sometimes particular vegetables cause a huge mess and are very regrettable to be eaten, to me that'll be cucumbers.

Maybe kale to you is like cucumbers to me. You could try and cook it and have small portion of it and see how you'll body react to it.