Share Facebook

11-27-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Blood thinner

Is it okay to take blood thinner while on Entyvio? I have recently been started on a blood thinner.
Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
11-27-2017, 02:47 PM   #2
my little penguin
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I would let your GI know about the blood thinners
11-28-2017, 11:21 AM   #3
Scipio

My Support Groups:
My cardiologist has had me on Eliquis for years due to atrial fibrillation, and my GI is starting me on Stelara now. Each doc knows about the other's medications (because I keep reminding both of them), and the GI is okay about the Eliquis. So I suspect Entyvio and Eliquis are okay together too, but make sure your GI knows.
11-28-2017, 01:34 PM   #4
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
My cardiologist has had me on Eliquis for years due to atrial fibrillation, and my GI is starting me on Stelara now. Each doc knows about the other's medications (because I keep reminding both of them), and the GI is okay about the Eliquis. So I suspect Entyvio and Eliquis are okay together too, but make sure your GI knows.
He says it is fine.