Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Made the appt...

11-28-2017, 01:13 AM   #1
Farmgirl71

Made the appt...

Well, saw the doc today whoís going to do the colonoscopy the 11. He said from all my symptoms, the CT, the continued GI issues, he thought we would likely find Crohns easy enough. Said one or two issues but blood, mucous, pain, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, weight loss, mouth sores, joint swelling and pain are too many symptoms to really find nothing. Itís definately limiting my enjoyment of life, I can tell you that. He asked me what I do when I go out? I said, I usually donít eat or I eat in the car on the way home. He asked me, really? Yep. I donít eat much when I farm because Iím afraid I will start with the diarrhea. I drink, but sometimes that even gets me in trouble. Anyhow, the 11i should have some good ideas.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
11-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi. I wish you the best. Keep us informed.
Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
11-30-2017, 04:57 PM   #3
RickS

My Support Groups:
Read my post
http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=82678

Good luck
Rick

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Made the appt...