Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Pain and bloating in the morning

11-29-2017, 05:08 AM   #1
Heffalumpen

Pain and bloating in the morning

I am recovering from a flare up where my CD got significantly worse. Most days now I feel fine throughout the day. But every morning when I wake up, I have pains and bloating. It lasts a few hours and clams down around lunch time. Anyone else experience the same thing and got any idea as to why?
11-29-2017, 06:48 AM   #2
Guerrero

My Support Groups:
Maybe your bowel is waking up too and moving. It could takes times to fully recover from a flare.
11-29-2017, 07:37 AM   #3
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Agree
Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
11-29-2017, 12:24 PM   #4
Bufford

My Support Groups:
Mornings are my worst part of the day, once I've had lunch I am up to speed and ready for the afternoon when I am at my best for whatever it is I am doing. I do little in the morning and like to keep things quiet, after breakfast I surf the internet and make trips to the outhouse. Once my bowels have done their thing I feel much better, in the afternoon I can get a lot of things done.
I have always been an afternoon type, I would work evening shifts whenever given the chance, dayshift was always difficult when living with Crohn's and the constant chronic fatigue. With retirement I get a much better rest, which has greatly improved my health.

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Pain and bloating in the morning